20 Second Timeout is the place to find the best analysis and commentary about the NBA.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Guest Appearance at With Malice

With Malice asked a few bloggers to contribute guest posts about who will win this year's NBA MVP. Of course, "who will win" is often different from "who should win," so I chose to address both questions. You can read my take here. If you've been following the bi-weekly Blogger MVP/RoY Rankings then you probably have some idea what my thinking is on this issue but at With Malice I elaborated a little more about my reasoning and restricted my analysis to the top five candidates, instead of looking at 10 candidates like we do in the Blogger Rankings.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by David Friedman @ 1:45 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home